Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Back!!!! and for good reason..........

Its been a good six months since i forgot blogger..... Lots of reasons why i did....

Reason no. 1 : I din't find nething interesting to post... here or in any of my other blogs...

Reason no. 2 : I was lazy!!

Reason no. 3 : I'v started my own company... (well i help out in my hubbys new company!! :) )

and Reason no. 4 : I thot this whole Adsense thing was fake..and useless...no ones getting any money!


GUESS WHAT..... I JUST GOT PAID!!!!!!!

So it happened like this...

I totally wasn't expecting any post. And i was going on with my sweet life and suddenly the door bell rang... at about 10:30 am this morning... and the postman hands me over two envelopes..

One was for my mom...(from the local clothes store.. seems they have some discount thing going on there....whatever...!!)

And one was for me.... it was a folded sealed card... It had Google Adsense logo on the top left corner... And it came all the way from the Adsense support center at CA ( Which i presume means California!!! ) and it was air mailed to me from Jamaica, NY... NEW YORK!!

At first I was like... waaaat???#$@#%$% Infact the first thought that entered my mind was ... uh oh!!! Am I supposed to be paying something??(trying to tear out the seal..) What if someone has hacked into my account and done something illegal? (still trying...the plastic wont come off...) Will i be jailed? .... the seal finally snaps... aprehensive... I read...

"Welcome to Google Adsense. To enable your payment for your account, we kindly ask that u follow these ...."

And then I was like... Waaaaaaat?? Im actually getting paid?? So this thing actually works??!$@%$# Oh my god!! Im such an idiot...!! I shouldnt have ignored my super good blogs!! I should have been more responsible.. i should i have trusted these guys!!!

So guys... Im finally back.. bcoz, Im Getting PAID by Google Adsense!!!!

Jai Google Adsense!!! :) I love you!!