Friday, January 9, 2009

The money that never came!!

Hey, yeah.... so i dint get paid!

I know, i know... the last time I said that i was gonna get paid... but i guess my excitement went over board! Its 2009 and I hav'nt heard a word from these google guys since i got that letter...

I kept waiting for it to come... i thought my next post would be to describe how i got the money order from these guys...

I waited and waited... and still waited... and i completely forgot i had a blog on blogger named My studio!!!!

It took a mail from my friend SITA who has started writing a blog herself to remind me that - infact im the owner of one myself!!

Yes... * hangs her head in shame*....

NO! im not lazy anymore... i work my a** off... and YES i did'nt have the time! And NO im not making that up!!!!

So hopefully this time... I'll be back for good for REAL!

P.S: im taking back the JAI GOOGLE ADSENSE!~!!@$#%

No comments: